VR Education for KS1 & KS2
Looking for an easy way to start using VR & AR in your Primary School? Integrating Seymour & Lerhn into the classroom is super easy. We know teachers don’t have time to learn how to use new tech, so we’ve designed a platform to make accessing the virtual content as easy as pie. Just log in and make your way to the subject hubs where you will find a library of educational content ready and waiting for you!
The Seymour & Lerhn eLearning platform combines low-cost eLearning and school VR to create a unique cloud-based school learning platform for KS1 & KS2. As experts in 360 CGI, we create top-notch stylised and photorealistic environments designed to capture the imaginations of young learners to spark the joy of learning. The content is hosted on our bespoke VR eLearning platform, allowing users to log in, select a topic and explore in 360 on a range of devices. The system has been designed with school hardware in mind, ensuring compatibility with most devices used in UK schools.
- 360 Virtual tours accessible via a cloud-based eLearning platform
- UK National Curriculum aligned for KS1 & KS2
- SEN friendly
- Teaching resources included (including lesson plans, activity worksheets and information for teachers)
- Compatible with most handheld and mobile devices, PCs, laptops and interactive whiteboards.
- Compatible with VR headsets such as Google Cardboard, Homido Grab or Samsung Gear
- Simple pricing structure with no hidden fees
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee